For more than 100 years, the Illinois Valley Area Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development has served as an integral part of what makes our community a great place to live, work and play.
Every strategy, program and service is created specifically to provide a positive environment that is 100 percent focused on results that translate directly to our customers—our 347 members and our community.
We believe in five core values that guide the chamber's internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: We define our community as the Illinois Valley Area, comprised of 24 communities in three counties in North Central Illinois. Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must "earn the right" to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.
To assist our members in realizing their full potential to thrive in the Illinois Valley by providing educational opportunities, sharing resources and encouraging participation in order to cultivate a new era of development, growth, and productivity - creating a positive business climate.
To promote the Illinois Valley by attracting jobs, and enhancing existing business while valuing quality of live.
- Economic Development
- Workforce Development
- Leadership Development of our MEmbers
- Rebrand IVAC
- Expand our Growing Membership