Illinois VAlley Area Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development has served the region for 106 years helping businesses locate, grow, and sustain. Economic Development with a focus on job creation, business development, education and support are the organizations scope of work. IVAC's intention is to enhance the quality of life in the Illinois Valley. Our stakeholder driven programming and our business services are created specifically to provide a positive environment to do business, creating results that translate directoly to our customers - our380+ member businesses and our community. Building Business... Building Community.
Communicating with our members and the Illinois Valley Region in order to contribute to their development and advancement creating a strong network for positive, local economic growth.
To promote the Illinois Valley by attracting jobs, and enhancing existing business while valuing quality of live.
Most Recently Joined
- Communication/ Rebranding
- Leadership/ Workforce Development
- Community/ Economic Development
- Expand/ Support Growing Membership
We believe in five core values that guide the chamber's internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: We define our community as the Illinois Valley Area, comprised of 24 communities in three counties in North Central Illinois. Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must "earn the right" to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.