Nominate Someone Today!
2022 40 Under Forty Publication
Click here to download the 2022 40 Under Forty Magazine
Congratulations to the 2022 IVAC 40 Under Forty Recipients
IVAC’s first group of members represents individuals from all across the Illinois Valley and in many different industries. The recipients exemplify an extraordinary drive to make a positive impact on our communities, our businesses, and our organizations, and have a proven track record for both business and community service and involvement.
The group is made up of leaders in education, small business, finance, non-profits, retail, police force, and more. “IVAC is extremely excited to recognize these 40 deserving individuals,” said Jeff Borelli, IVAC board president. “This diverse, passionate, and committed group of leaders are valuable assets to our communities.”
The Chamber would also like to thank the selection committee who volunteered their time to select this year’s recipients. The committee included Beverly Malooley, Malooley Dahm Realty (IVAC Board Member), Dr. Jerry Corcoran, President IVCC, Mark Lipert, Sales Director Starved Rock Media, and Curt Bedei, Economic Development Director of LaSalle (past 40 Under 40 recipient).
We are pleased to share the following list of this year’s recipients:
- Jesse Arellano, Asst. Vice President and Asst. Branch Manager, Eureka Savings Bank
- Jeffrey Arendell, Firefighter and Paramedic, Streator Fire Department
- Thomas Argubright, Nationwide Sales Manager, Traqnology North America
- Rachel Balestri, Loan Officer, Eureka Savings Bank
- Derek Barichello, News Editor, Shaw Media
- Jared Bell, Account Executive, Shaw Media
- Stephanie Bias , General Manager, Camp Aramoni, Inc.
- Joe Brizgis, Loan Officer, Eureka Savings Bank
- Emily Carney, Student Support Services Division Chair/ Counselor, LaSalle-Peru Township High School
- Kyle Christman, Senior Teller, Heartland Bank in Peru
- Reid Clary, Vice President, AssuredPartners Agribusiness
- Jenica Cole, Executive Director, Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Aleigh Day, Assistant Branch Manager, Heartland Bank and Trust
- Danielle DeCarlo, Service Coordinator, Connecting Point Computer Centers
- Megan Diss, Asst. Vice President and Loan Operations Supervisor, Eureka Savings Bank
- Lyle Eiten, Owner, Eiten Ag Solutions
- Dan Eiten, Commercial Loan Officer, LaSalle State Bank
- Kevin Foltynewicz, District Leader, BeMobile - Verizon
- Abbie Kennedy, Employee and Hostess/Waitstaff, Sabic and B.A.S.H.
- Sarah Kinkin, Deputy Chief, Spring Valley Police Department
- Cote Klinefelter, Attorney- Partner, Herbolsheimer, Duncan, Eiten, Hintz & Klinefelter, P.C.
- Spencer Luecke, Financial Advisor, Witek Wealth Management
- Casey McGrath, Violinist/Writer, Self Employed
- Katrina McQuilkin, Owner/ Dr. of Chiropractic, Mac Chiropractic
- Heather Milus, Owner, Kelley Cawley Boutique
- Laura Olson, Business Service Representative, Business Employment Skills Team, Inc
- Maryjean Orozco, Owner, Sure Step IL
- Kendra Poole, Owner/Family Nurse Practitioner, Kendra Poole INC (Collective Family Health)
- Jacob Postula, Dr. of Dental Surgery, Ludford and Postula Family Dentistry
- Jenilyn Roether, Voice Instructor and Director of Choral Activities, Illinois Valley Community College & Illinois Valley Youth Choir
- Theresa Solon Wargo, Owner, Theresa Solon State Farm Agency
- David Stewart, Village President, Village of North Utica
- Jessica Strauch, Owner, Jessica Strauch State Farm Agency
- Clayton Theisinger, Superintendent, Putnam County CUSD #535
- Adam Thorson, Director of Peru Parks and Recreation, City of Peru
- Bob Tieman, Project Manager, Tieman Builders Inc
- Corey VanSchaick, Chief Credit Officer, Spring Valley City Bank
- Amanda Weygand, Owner, Open Space Art Gallery and Studios
- Mark Wilson, Site Manager, Epsilyte
- Bill Zens, Executive Director, Illinois Valley Area Chamber Of Commerce