CIT Trucks is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join the CIT Trucks family!
Are you looking for a fast-paced job with steady, challenging work?
CIT Trucks is a full-line commercial truck dealership with territories throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. We are expanding and are looking for professionals that want to grow with us.
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid time off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Training opportunities
- Assist customers in selecting parts by explaining features, benefits, and warranty of merchandise.
- Provide price quotes and other information to customers as well as internally.
- Stage and manage orders for customer pick up.
- Utilize branch inventory to locate parts currently out of stock.
- Partner with warehouse employees to pull ticket orders for customers.
- Place orders for parts that are temporarily out of stock through a back ordering system.
- Build relationships with customers in order to better meet their needs.
- Coordinate with others in the parts department to troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Complete core inspections and process appropriately.
- Track, follow up, and report on back ordered parts.
- Operate a forklift as necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- No experience required, but 1 year of parts sales experience preferred
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 100 pounds