Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Retail Sales Copy & Print Marketing Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and solutions to customers print needs to produce professionally finished products using the print and production equipment (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Play a key role in helping your store and your customer win.
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to build relationships and understand customers copy & print marketing needs
- Use order intake tools to capture project information and offer an appropriate total print solutions
- Assist customers with tasks in the self-service are utilizing the copy machines and PC rentals
- Ask qualifying questions during consultation to generate potential leads
- Assist customers with their shipping needs and be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Able to work with many customers to provide a total solution
- Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues throughout the print production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position