The purchasing agent will be responsible for assisting with any purchasing needs throughout the three shops. The individual will work closely with the managers, supervisors and assistant supervisors so will need to have excellent communication skills. The agent will also be responsible for maintaining positive vendor relationships and organization in purchasing system. In addition to general purchasing responsibilities, occasionally the individual will help receive inventory in the storeroom.
This is a full time position with flexible hours (optional). Full benefits and great family environment!
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a purchasing role such as material sourcing or inventory management
- Experience maintaining accurate records of purchasing requisitions and orders
- Must be detail oriented and showcase organizational skills
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Have a good attitude and willingness to work in team environment
- Comfortable negotiating contracts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Promote a positive company image
- Computer skills and familiarity working with online ordering portals and purchasing systems