Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this CAREGiver SM role could be just the fit for you!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for seniors, helping them to stay safe and independent. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts.
CAREGivers provide companionship and conversation for clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Light housekeeping and preparing meals
- Reminding clients of medications and appointments
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer's and other dementia
- Transportation and errands
- Valid driver's license
- Valid automobile insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Job requirements and pay/benefits for the CAREGiver role may vary by each independently owned and operated franchise office. As a CAREGiver, you will receive training from the local Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Full time and part time employment availability varies by office.
2218 Marquette Rd, Peru, IL 61354-1538, United States