Full Time Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Malcolm Group, Inc., located in Oglesby has an exciting full-time opportunity to join our Marketing Team. Malcolm Group’s suite of companies includes Badge-A-Minit, Best Impressions, Imprintor, and Ariva Skin Care & Day Spa. In business for over 40 years with an average employee tenure of over 15 years, we are looking for an individual to help guide us into the next 40 years.
We are looking for a full-time marketing associate to help with our marketing programs. We want a results-oriented individual with a talent for innovative thinking. Ability to research, plan & execute campaigns across various media.
This Marketing Communications person will be responsible for planning, executing and tracking various marketing programs to generate new business as well as reach existing customers. You will effectively work with and guide our current marketing team and graphic artists to develop campaigns through multiple digital channels including website, email, social media, and online advertising, as well as print channels including catalog and direct mail. Email marketing or PPC experience is helpful.
In addition, this role requires the ability to keep tasks on schedule, analyze campaign effectiveness, modify campaigns based on conclusions, plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize profits, and clearly articulate results to the team.
Position is Full time and located in Oglesby, IL.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans.
- Oversee concept and creative for campaign materials.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal management. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversions.
- Work closely with marketing operations, design, and web teams to meet deadlines and execute campaign to specifications.
- Develop strategies, best practices, and templates to deliver tangible digital campaign improvements.
- Find creative ways to do more with less.
- Ability to present ideas to management and gain support for them.
- Performance based raise after 90 days
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Closed weekends
- Casual dress code