Digital Marketing Associate
WHO YOU ARE:
- A real go-getter who thrives in a high paced, ever changing environment
- Capable of keeping several balls in the air at once
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within an organization
- Pride yourself on your organization and communication skills
- Curious ,love to learn new things ,always on a quest for knowledge
Geneva Holdings, LLC. Our primary business is used industrial equipment sales and logistics. Our core values are honesty, integrity, and a passion for solving our customer’s challenges.
THIS PERSON REPORTS TO:
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will start out in Geneva Equipment (https://genevaequipment.com/ ), located in LaSalle, Illinois.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Digital Marketing including participation in Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Website Management ,Social Media
- Manage existing ad campaigns in industry publications: Develop new ads based on editorial focus
- Content creation -blog, articles
- Create digital landing pages for various campaigns
- Analyze website leads and advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate with inside sales .
- Create regular email communication with customers/leads
- Work with internal key inventory person to help with inventory management
- Assist with marketing needs of other Geneva companies as requested
SKILLS YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Your enthusiastic , go-getter attitude
- Quick Learner. You don’t have to know everything to start, but you must be a willing ,curious, and a fast learner
- Self-starter. You are on it! No one has to tell you to follow through or get it done.
- Great communications skills (both written and oral). Comfortable communicating with all levels within the company.
- Stellar organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and Excel
- Comfortable with additional software tools
- Photoshop (proficient enough to crop and re-size photos)
- A big extra is web development and familiarity with WordPress
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great diversity in what you’ll work on every day. You won’t be bored.
- A chance to grow and exercise your brain
- A chance to learn about marketing, operations, and business
- A family friendly environment where we value you as a total person
- A good, competitive wage , 2 weeks paid vacation + holidays, company insurance plan
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree Business/Marketing or related field
- Desired Degree: BS-Marketing or Communications
- Can be newly minted college grad, or 1- 3 years’ experience
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Taylor Eastbrook: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please