If you are self-motivated, want a long lasting career, and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
- Basic math skills, the ability to read a tape measure and the ability to lift 35lbs.
- Ability to work 12 hr day or night shift, including weekends.
- Solid work history and the ability to pass a physical, drug screen, and criminal background check.
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Forklift experience a plus.
Pay & Benefits
The starting rate is $19.26/hr, with a $1.00 shift differential when working night shift. We offer excellent 1st day benefits including health, dental, prescription and vision insurance; paid vacations; paid holidays; and an optional 401(k) savings plan with a dollar for dollar company match up to 6%.