Industrial Maintenance Mechanics
James Hardie Building Products, a recognized leader in the fiber cement industry, is currently hiring Industrial Maintenance Mechanics for our Peru, Illinois plant.
If you are a career minded individual, self motivated and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANICS
Qualified applicants should have some or all of the following skills as well as the willingness to learn :
- Possess hands on knowledge of hydraulic & pneumatic systems and pumps
- Ability to troubleshoot and change out various types of bearings.
- Basic welding (both Stick and MIG), cutting and fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems (gearboxes, belt systems, conveyors)
- Ability to work 12 hr shifts, including weekends (both day and night shift)
- Apply Today!