Job Duties & Responsibilities
- System support for end users
- Assist with preventative maintenance on systems and equipment
- Assist with new hire setup and system setup
- Install, configure and maintain hardware and software
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must have competency of IT networking and equipment troubleshooting/maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 in a domain environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as part of a team.
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)