Information Technology Systems Administrator
- Establish and maintain client networking environments by designing system configuration; planning, directing, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Perform hands-on PC and Network installation and updates for new and existing clients.
- Configuration and maintenance of PCs, printers, routers, firewalls, switches, and related hardware, software, and services.
- Maintain client network environments following best practices for the update and support of all server software and network appliances.
- Present technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of management styles.
- Provide customer-first support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
Administration of Client Managed Services portal
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to deploy and repair Windows 7 & 10 OS
- Exchange Server, Office 365
- Programming and installation of Access Points and Wireless Radios
- Troubleshooting and repair of Networks and Servers
- Troubleshooting and repair of PC’s and Laptops
- Troubleshooting and repair of Printers
- Knowledge of N-Able MSP software
- Climbing of ladders and towers for repair and installation of equipment
- The primary point of contact for several key customers
- Cabling as needed
Send resume to:
PO Box 509
Peru, IL 61354