Environmental Services AideDescription
Responsible for general cleaning of resident rooms/areas, public areas, departments, and lounges following the predetermined schedule prepared by the Supervisor.
- Cleans and supplies resident rooms, lounges, lavatories, bathrooms, offices, and any other areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the department and in accordance with facility objectives.
- Uses cleaning devices, including mops, wringers, dusters, household type vacuum cleaner, and other necessary tools, products, and supplies.
- Assists in cleaning of emergency spills observed or upon request.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when needed.
- Observes and reports the need to repair equipment, furniture, building, and fixtures.
- Maintains safe environment by adhering to all safety rules and regulations, making suggestions to improve safety conditions, and following procedures for fire drills and other emergencies.