New Starting Wage for Dietary Aides!
Part Time Openings - Day and Evening Shifts Available!
Are you looking for an employer who can offer more stable scheduled hours? Join our family and you can expect continued shifts as our homes will remain open to care for our residents.
We are currently seeking a dietary aide to provide timely delivery of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Must be dependable
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Food handling certificate (facility will help obtain)
Vaccine Mandate: Effective November 1, 2021, all current staff and new hires must either be vaccinated or have one of the following: received the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the first dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine – 2nd dose will be required. Upon request, we will consider exemptions for medical and religious based reasons.