Full-Time Opening - DAY Shift!
Food Handler Certificate preferred. Shift: 5:30am-1:30pm
Are you looking for an employer who can offer more stable scheduled hours? Join our family and you can expect continued shifts as our homes will remain open to care for our residents.
We are currently seeking a Cook to provide timely preparation of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be dependable
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Cooking experience in a long-term care setting, hospitality industry, or restaurant preferred
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Current Sanitation Certification (facility will help to attain)
Vaccine Mandate: Effective November 1, 2021, all current staff and new hires must either be vaccinated or have one of the following: received the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the first dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine – 2nd dose will be required. Upon request, we will consider exemptions for medical and religious based reasons.