Food Expeditors are responsible for coordinating all out going food orders from the kitchen ensuring accuracy and quality standards are being fulfilled. Support a customer service-driven dining room and back door lounge operations through providing assistance to servers as needed. Qualified candidates should have excellent communication skills and be able to interact appropriately with all restaurant personnel and guests. Candidates for this position must be available to work breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts.
**Below is a list of some responsibilities, this is not intended to be an all inclusive list of responsibilities.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff
- Complete all plate presentations per the plate presentation specifications
- Coordinate food delivery with servers and run food when necessary
- Performs various tasks as directed by management
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated good organization and time management skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and customer service
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Food Handler Certification or Food Sanitation License for the state of Illinois (or willingness to obtain)