Our Main Dining Room Hosts are responsible for accommodating the needs of all dining guests. Primary duties include seating guests, processing of dining reservations, responding to inquiries regarding the Lodge's various services, and overall customer service at the Main Dining Room host stand. Qualified individuals must have excellent communication skills and the willingness to please guests. This will be a morning shift position, typical morning host shirts start at 7:30am.
- Strong customer service and communication skills a must!
- Highly organized individual with ability to multitask and utilize time wisely
- Basic-level computer knowledge
- Analytical, detail oriented and strong problem solver
- Restaurant experience a plus, but not necessary
- Flexibility and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a periodic basis
- Food Handler Certification or Food Sanitation License for the state of Illinois (or willingness to obtain)