2nd Shift Maintenance
We are now hiring a customer service-oriented Maintenance Worker to work 2nd Shift.
Our Maintenance Department is responsible for various aspects of building and ground maintenance. This position provides general maintenance, janitorial and security services for the lodge. Qualified candidates must be able to handle the multiple demands of this position with demonstrated time management skills.
**Below is a list of some responsibilities, this is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
- Observe and resolve maintenance issues throughout the Lodge or call in outside help as required.
- Respond to security concerns expressed by staff, guests or activated alarms and obtain assistance as needed from local authorities.
- Within reason ensure that guest maintenance emergencies and requests take precedence above other assigned work and are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that grounds are properly maintained by collecting garbage, shoveling snow, and cleaning floors as needed.
- Complete assigned work in a timely manner. Communicates any setbacks or achievements.
- Greet and maintain rapport with customers, maintaining a positive image and promoting the Lodge to current and potential customers.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge and skills in equipment and building maintenance operations
- Practical knowledge of computers, tablets, televisions and DVD players
- Flexibility and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs