Life Drawing Models, Part Time
Position: LIFE DRAWING MODELS, MALE AND FEMALE
Reports to: Art Instructors
Basic Function: To model for the Drawing I and Drawing II classes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May have to sit or stand for extended periods of time but can make accommodations if a model is able to sit but not stand.
- Clothed for Fall 2021, approx. 5 meetings; nude modeling for Spring 2022 with a denser schedule/double the meetings.
- Variation in body type, height, weight, age range, and gender preference are desirable.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Only when needed. Class meets from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Approximately two hours each of the following days (some days could do one hour if necessary): 11/1/21, 11/3/21, 11/10/21, 11/15/21, 11/22/21. Ideally at least two: one man and one woman.
- Ability to sit unmoving for 45 minutes and then repeat the exact same pose after a 15 minute break. Also the ability to hold a standing pose without moving for anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. The standing poses would require more then simply standing straight up and down with arms at sides.
- No experience necessary, will train.