Part Time Relationship Banker Regional Float - Oglesby
We are looking for someone that is willing to travel and work in different locations. This schedule will vary due to branch needs. This position covers branch staffing needs of our Newark, Plano, Peru, Oglesby, Princeton, Spring Valley and Henry Offices.
Relationship Bankers are the frontline representatives and face of Heartland Bank. This essential role is responsible for welcoming our clients and building relationships. Heartland Bank Relationship Bankers are multi-functional, service oriented individuals that are ready to meet our clients’ needs. They proactively promote all Heartland bank products and services. Relationships Bankers offer financial solutions to fit clients’ needs in a confident manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Acquire, expand, and retain client relationships by engaging clients in conversations. Be knowledgeable of products and services to make appropriate recommendations. Collaborate with team members to meet client’s needs.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, by proactively identifying customer needs and offering appropriate solutions.
- Engage the customer by promptly greeting them by name, in a friendly professional manner both in person and over the phone.
- Complete client transactions accurately and efficiently, while adhering to policies and procedures.
- Follow bank policies and procedures to minimize the risk of fraud.
Core Essential Job Requirements
- All employees must be able to interact in a friendly and courteous manner with customers and coworkers in order to foster a positive environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and employee information
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce accurate, high-quality work
- Produce an amount of work that meets or exceeds job expectations
- Fully utilize systems, tools, training and resources provided to maximize potential
- Demonstrate technical literacy through the efficient and effective use of the applications and technologies required for the role
- Demonstrate digital skills through the efficient and effective use of digital technologies and the Internet, to access, manage, and share information. Abilities include, but are not limited to, using a browser, search engines, online forms, audio, microphone, and camera functions on a PC or laptop.
- Accept feedback and redirection politely and professionally
- Assist other departments as needed
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positively represent and promote Heartland Bank within the community
- Strong communication skills
- Make calls on customers and non-customers to develop new business and to enhance relationships with existing customers
- Participate in various professional associations (exempt-employees) and community activities to support the Bank’s mission and vision and to further personal development
Other Job Requirements
- Participate in various Retail and bank projects as necessary.
Demonstrate the efficient and effective use of digital productivity tools, from basic to advanced, commensurate with specific job requirements, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, dual monitors, chat, and screen sharing, and take precautions against viruses. Interest and ability to learn new applications.