Are you ready for a career with a growing company that offers competitive wages, great benefits, and advancement opportunities? CIT Trucks is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join the CIT Trucks family!
If you’re just looking for a job, keep scrolling. If you’re looking for a career, come to CIT Trucks!
Are you looking for a fast-paced job with steady, challenging work that will provide you the opportunity to work on medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks? Would you like to continuously improve your technical skills?
Are you certified on Paccar MX, Cummins, Volvo, and Mack engines or interested in becoming certified?
CIT Trucks is a full-line commercial truck dealership with territories throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. We are expanding and are looking for professional technicians that want to grow with us.
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Training opportunities
- Bereavement pay
- Interest-free tool purchase program
- Test-out reimbursements
- Opportunities for advancement
- Shift premiums for second and third shift
We have an immediate opening for a customer service-oriented Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic. The Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic performs vehicle repairs and maintenance work on heavy-duty and medium-duty diesel trucks in accordance with dealer and manufacturer standards.
Duties will include:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complaint and perform necessary repairs
- Repair and/or replace faulty components on diesel engines, electrical systems, fuel systems, and other systems
- Perform inspection and preventative services
- Road test when required
- Complete online manufacturer courses and attend instructor-led training classes
- Keep current on factory technical bulletins and ongoing training
- Use shop tools proficiently and safely
- Follow all safety policies and procedures including completing safety training
- Maintain a clean work area and abide by all corporate safety policies and OSHA standards
Compensation is negotiable and is based on your current certifications, job knowledge, relevant experience, and skill level.
- High school diploma or GED
- Diesel technology degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Current CDL license or willingness to obtain CDL
- PACCAR MX-13, Cummins ISX15, ISX12, ISB6.7, ISL9, ISL G, ISX12 G, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, Eaton, or Allison certifications desired
- Manual dexterity
- Good judgment
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds