Meaningful Career OpportunityFull Time with Benefits. EOE/AA
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, marketing and coordinating the Community Reintegration Program.
- Providing direct services to consumers in an institutional setting to support in transition to the community.
- Completing follow-up regimen and documentation per state requirements post-transition
- Liaising with local nursing homes, and the Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Direct experience working with persons with disabilities; personal experience with a disability highly preferred.
- Registered nurse, licensed in the State; or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Master’s Degree with major course work in rehabilitation, counseling, guidance psychology, or a closely related field, professional experience highly preferred.
- Outstanding documentation skills are required.
- Excellent outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills & multi-tasking are vital for success in this position.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, use of on-line databases and keyboarding is imperative.
- Ability to travel extensively in the five-county service area.
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
DEADLINE is August 21, 2018.