JOB SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to department managers including day to day operations and general office administrative functions.
- Performs data entry and filing for various processes including Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and other departments as needed.
- Composes and types routine correspondence including general memoranda, meeting minutes, reports and findings.
- Creates and maintains filing systems for company documents and archives files correspondence and other records.
- Assists supervisors in a variety of administrative matters and follows office procedures.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients and supervisors.
- Must be able to effectively interact with production employees in a fabrication facility for the exchange of information and to conduct inventories.
- Serves as a back up for receptionist, including answering telephones, greeting clients and visitors.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor.